« Home | Gone and going » | Ashinaga Foundation » | New Hair Cut » | 勿体ないこと » | Power of Love » | Hidatakayama » | Rangkuman Informasi Travel Jkt-Bdg » | Kyushu University Ito Campus: Urban City Planning » | Boneka Jepang Kokeshi こけし » | Light a million candles »

mission impossible

The person who tought me about internet was an exchange student from Canada. He came to my senior high and was in the same class with my best friend. We hang out in the internet cafe (which was really rare then) almost every week-end. Jeff (that's his name) helped me out establishing some email accounts but now I dont even remember the address and the domain.

Last night I had a dream, I cant remember the face but I just knew it was jeff. So I opened my email try my luck who knows I have his addy somewhere in the address book. no luck. I didnt keep his addy in my present email account. I should've keep and transfer all the email to my present email. but regreting the past is useless. I asked my friend whose husband is an IT engineer. He's also a canadian, so maybe.... just maybe.... No luck....

"Canada is a big country and I dont know anyone from Quebec, so I cant help you. It's impossible to track someone down unless you're a CIA or something"

true....

Oh well....

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…