« Home | Power of Love » | Hidatakayama » | Rangkuman Informasi Travel Jkt-Bdg » | Kyushu University Ito Campus: Urban City Planning » | Boneka Jepang Kokeshi こけし » | Light a million candles » | Satwanese » | Yippieyaiyeaa!! » | Lebaran! Lebaran!! » | Parcel & Italy »

勿体ないこと

The family of Indonesia's vice president, Yusuf Kalla were here in Fukuoka.
One of the Indonesian students accompanied them walking around the city.
Later she told me that she got JR Rail Pass from one of the member.
She asked me if I was interested to use the JRailPass.

Frankly, I'd love more than anything to use that.
Eventhough, theoretically I am not allowed to use the pass,
but remember, we're Indonesians.
We looooooove free goodies.
The Pass valid from June 25 to July 1, 1 week....

I wanted to use it and travel somewhere, Tokyo or Osaka, maybe,
but.... this saturday and sunday I have English Debate seminars
Also Tuesday I have presentation and I have not yet finished the papers...
Sucks.....
シット

It's such a waste not to use it!
ほんまに勿体ない!!

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…