« Home | Ashinaga Foundation » | New Hair Cut » | 勿体ないこと » | Power of Love » | Hidatakayama » | Rangkuman Informasi Travel Jkt-Bdg » | Kyushu University Ito Campus: Urban City Planning » | Boneka Jepang Kokeshi こけし » | Light a million candles » | Satwanese »

Gone and going

I've just lost my precious Fuji Film F30!!
I bought it not very long after its release in 2006.
I asked a friend to buy and bring it for me during her visit to Indonesia.
It was summer 2006.

I am very satisfied with the quality, yet i was so careless to lose it.
I dont even remember where and when I lose my precious one!
Anyways, couple days ago I and my roomies we went to Yodobashi
and have a look at camera there. This time I was looking for a camera
with higher optical zoom. Since I like my F30 I decided to get another Fuji.
However, when I touched and took some samples I didnt really like the quality
of the monitor. So I walked.... tried to take some pics with other makers, and...

I found it.... Kyamaro, TZ3 from Panasonic.
3" Monitor, 10x optical zoom, a little big and heavy (230 gr) but I think it's fine.






BTW, I'll be going to Nagoya on Nov 15-19. My colleague from my old company will come to Japan. I contacted my old bos whom had returned to Japan. Then he contacted the present president in Indonesia asked if I can join the group, and he said "yes." The best part is yet, they'll pay for my transportation and accomodation. Yaaaaaay!! I couldnt ask for more!!!


Yes, I am pretty much a very lucky girl!

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…