« Home | 勿体ないこと » | Power of Love » | Hidatakayama » | Rangkuman Informasi Travel Jkt-Bdg » | Kyushu University Ito Campus: Urban City Planning » | Boneka Jepang Kokeshi こけし » | Light a million candles » | Satwanese » | Yippieyaiyeaa!! » | Lebaran! Lebaran!! »

New Hair Cut

I cut my hair!

I really had no plan to do so.
I was on my way to take some pics for the upcoming exam.
On my way I saw this beauty parlor and I just stopped my bicycle
and decided to have a hair remake.
Not bad. Not bad at all.
I kinda like it!! and everybody loves it!

Yeay!!

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…