« Home | The Impossible wrist watch » | gastroenteric disorder » | KTS » | Two of the sickest cars!! ^__^ » | Lyrics of the day » | Time Leap » | Kumpulan Photo » | Asal Usul Nama Indonesia » | URGENTLY REQUIRED » | Jakarta Night View »

Parcel & Italy


No connection in what so ever.


Lebaran is getting closer day by day.
It only comes to one conclusion, Parcel Season.
Every year my company always gets around 10-15 packages.
It's 10 days away from Lebaran and we got 5 packages so far...


少ないなあ…



So? What about Italy?
Well. my uncle from next december will be posted in Italy for 4 years!
I am not sure in what city exactly.
Of course, he'll be leaving along with his family.
It's just that my auntie was just recovered from her sickness
and she's not fully recovered.


My uncle got worried, and he decided to bring along a maid to accompany her.
Then my aunt called my mom, asked if my mom could help her finding a maid.
There, my mom said "What about if you bring along my daughter instead?"


My older sister lived with my uncle during junior high school,
and they treated her like their own daughter.
My aunt said she need to discuss it with my uncle, but I'd say that he'd agree.


Knowing she'll be leaving to Italy, my sis was overjoyed!
Well, she's Italy soccer league fans, so nothing extraordinary about that.
Plus it's ITALY!

I'd give up my scholarship to Italy!

Well, I think I'm going to work like hell save penny by penny for a-backpacking-trip to Europe!
Sounds like fun! Europe here I come~~~~~!!!

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…