« Home | gastroenteric disorder » | KTS » | Two of the sickest cars!! ^__^ » | Lyrics of the day » | Time Leap » | Kumpulan Photo » | Asal Usul Nama Indonesia » | URGENTLY REQUIRED » | Jakarta Night View » | F30 »

The Impossible wrist watch

would you like to buy a wrist watch that'll cost you 136.500.000 yen?


Anyone? pliz??お願い~!
Well, consider yourself lucky because it's sold out already.
SOLD OUT!!?!?!
Who on earth bought that watch!?
Aaa... I got it! Mr. Bill Gates's wife!
wait a sec! The watch was sold in Japan, so Mrs. Bill Gates couldn't be possibly the buyer.
It only means that Bill bought it for his mistress in Japan!!
Yeah! That's must be it!
I wonder how far a person would spend his/her wealth for prestige.

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…