« Home | Lyrics of the day » | Time Leap » | Kumpulan Photo » | Asal Usul Nama Indonesia » | URGENTLY REQUIRED » | Jakarta Night View » | F30 » | How juicy are you?? »

Two of the sickest cars!! ^__^

Check this out!
Two of the most sickest cars!

  • ELIICA
    Designed by students of KEIO University, Japan.
    Price: around 250.000.000 yen (US$ 2.200.000)


Interested? Anyone??

kereeeeeeennnnnn restttt boleh minta enggak gw juga mau taro di blogs gue nehhhh ato di mana gitu... dah gw yang enggak suka mobil aja demen yah.....

Elo demen yang mana?
Yang buatan anak-2 keio itu mobil mulus dengan super teknologi shockbreaker tanpa guncangan sama sekali booooow!!

Hi!! Nice car...... Greetings from Norway.....

Post a Comment

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…