« Home | Jakarta Night View » | F30 » | How juicy are you?? »

URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are a vast developing automotive engine parts manufacturer in Indonesia, is currently seeking potential candidates to fill the vacancy below.

Japanese Speaking Corporate Secretary

Key Responsibilities

  • Assist in logistic arrangement such as business trip arrangement, apartments accomodation, guest accommodation etc.
  • Provide secretarial and administrative support for President Director & Japanese expatriates
  • Provide accurate translation both to and from Japanese, Indonesian, and English (if required)
  • Provide assistance in interpretation both to and from Japanese, Indonesian, and English (if required)
  • Give necessary support to accounting department
  • Prepare and compile management reports.

Ideal candidate will possess the following:

  • Degree holder (Diploma or Bachalor)
  • Fluent in Japanese (JLPT min. Level 2)
  • Preferable Proficiency in English (communication & writing)
  • A min. 1 year of living/working experiance in Japan will be added advantage
  • Fresh graduates with language fluency are welcome
  • Strong with numbers
  • Proficiency in Microsoft applications especially Word and Excel and PowerPoint
  • Willing to work in Cikarang, Bekasi

HOW TO APPLY:

Please state: (1) Current and expected salary, (2) Availability period in the full detail of resume (words format). (3) Reason for leaving last employer and current. Kindly attach a recent photo.

Email to: yrestiani@hotmail.com

Applications for this position will close on 25 August, 2006.

Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 4 September, 2006

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…