« Home | How juicy are you?? »

F30


I just got myself F30 from Fuji Film!

Last July, a friend of mine came from Japan for travelling. She came with her mom. I visited her home once when I was in Rikkyo. I just love it! Her family were very nice and I even become good friends with her younger brother.

Actually I was confused between getting Canon 800 IS or Fuji F30. I decided to pick F30 after reading a lot of reviews and comparing photo samples. The main reason why I decided to exchange my exilim Z4 I bought in 2003 to a new one was because it didn't capture enough light to make a natural photo. So I made up my mind to sell it and get a new one. I sold my old Z4 to a colleague.




Well, I like my old Z4 because of its slim body. Eventhough F30 was rather fat comparing to Z4, hey, all I care about is the quality when I take pictures. That's it! Anyway, I'm not that slim either.

Btw, I just love the food photo taken when I went for shopping in Pasaraya Grande with Yuko and her mom.

About me


    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.
    I'm a child, I'm a mother.
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.
    I do not feel ashamed.
    I'm your hell, I'm your dream.
    I'm nothing in between.
    Yeah... That's pretty much me!

Photo Albums

Previous posts

Shout Here!!

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Calendar

You‘re visitor no…